FULLY BOOKED 3rd Feb Chocolate Experience
Chocolate Making Experience!
Join us on a chocolate journey full of fun, facts and chocolate.
Put your creative skills to the test, decorate and take home your own chocolate treats!
Learn the history behind the cocoa bean. Taste different chocolates and indulge with one of our own in-house chocolate drinks (hot chocolate, tea, coffee or squash).
Take home your delicious chocolate products (lollipop, chocolate bar and truffles). Suitable for children from age 7.
If it's for a gift why not purchase an Experience Gift Voucher valid for this session. (See gift vouchers page).
(Group bookings are also available min x8 to x15 persons), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make and decorate x3 different chocolate products to take home, typically a chocolate lollipop, chocolate bar, and six truffles.
- Hot chocolate refreshment provided during session.or tea/coffee or squash.
- Learn about the origins of cacao and how chocolate is made.
- Duration: 1.5hrs
- Location: Navenby Methodist Church, High Street, Navenby, LN5 0EN.
(Other venues are possible by special arrangement).
- 'Menu' available as a PDF download.
- Terms & Conditions available as a PDF download.
- Please include a contact telephone number as part of your reservation details.
- Upon receipt of your online order, we will forward a booking form for completion.
NOTE: This includes important ALLERGEN information.
- For the safety of all attendees, bookings CANNOT be confirmed until we are in receipt of your completed booking form which includes your acknowledgment that participants may come into contact with food allergens during the chocolate-making experience.